100+ Games & Activities that can be accessed using mouse and keyboard, switch(es), touch screen, interactive classroom displays, joy stick, roller ball and eye gaze.
Ideal for children with a wide range of special educational needs and learning difficulties at a pre-literacy or early literacy level. It is also suitable for early years users.
HelpKidzLearn is a fantastic way of assessing an individual's needs. There is a great range of activities on the site from:
- early cause and effect
- turn taking and so much more…
In the classroom…
HKL offers a complete solution for the classroom:
- experiential level to encourage pupils to look and listen and giving them time to respond to the activity
- cause and effect activities that allow individuals to have some control and make things happen themselves
- errorless activities ideal for building confidence and encouraging individuals to have a try. They also provide the perfect opportunity to talk and develop language
- timing skills, wait for something to appear on screen before pressing a mouse and/or switch or touching the screen to get a reward
- develop mouse skills and use of a touch screen
Use HKL online
With HelpKidzLearn, use your activities securely anywhere online via Windows or Macintosh OS X.
Alternatively download a range of activities to your iPad or Android tablets using the HKL Apps and then play OFFLINE!
Please note: Apps are sold separately
HKL access options
Each activity in HelpKidzLearn can be accessed using a variety or access methods:
- Mouse and keyboard
- iPad and Android tablets
- Touch screens
- Interactive classroom displays
- One or two switches
- Eye gaze.
- 12 month online subscription
- Online access to HKL Games & Activities
- Flash Player 11 & above
- 1GB Ram
- Broadband required